Essentially, words can hurt. Be nice but clear!
Things to know
- You can register a Disqus profile either directly with Disqus, or with your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts. Disqus does not require you use your real name.
- Your thoughts are important to me. I read, moderated and publish all comments that are not filtered out as spam.
Tone and Attitude
- Be inviting, passionate and share your thoughts.
- Please do not personally attack or use hurtful words.
- Do not criticize a brand, company or product, and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- No racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech!
Clarity and Intent
- Be clear and intentional to avoid ambiguity in your messages.
- Do not “shout”, be sarcastic, condescending or mean.